Contact Cynthia Topp to help your audience members become World-Changers!
Forgiving a Terrorist:
What I Learned About Love from a Hate Crime
Cynthia Topp shares a message of forgiveness after surviving a terrorist attack overseas in 1991. Her story of shock and devastation, followed by hope and recovery led her to discover the keys to building trust and learning to love again. In these turbulent times, Cynthia’s message is more uplifting than ever, and her tools are practical and applicable to building bridges within diverse communities.
In Cynthia’s talk, you will:
- Learn to transform hurt into world-changing compassion
- Discover how to live fearlessly and stay engaged in uncertain times
- Experience her 5-step Path of Conscious Forgiveness
- Set yourself free from old anger that’s holding you back from productivity, love, health & creativity
Most of us are blocked from living our highest purpose by perfectionism, self-doubt, or fear, which surprisingly, often have their roots in hidden anger. Cynthia’s Path of Conscious Forgiveness teaches you to acknowledge and release anger so that you can live your best life.
Cynthia is dedicated to showing her clients and audiences how to become their most loving, creative, healthy and productive selves, able to make the world a better place. As a certified life coach with more than twenty years of experience in spiritual, personal and leadership development, she teaches the tools and techniques that have helped her the most in her own pursuit of awakening and growth.
Cynthia’s speaking experience includes:
- more than 20 years’ experience of public speaking and teaching
- audiences of up to 2000
- speaking experience (with a translator on stage beside her) to audiences in more than 20 countries
- teaching at the university level
- teaching diverse subjects, everything from cross-cultural communications to college students, to belly dance to women here in Denver, to theater and dance to underprivileged kids overseas, to jewelry-making & silversmithing to her apprentice
- a lifetime of being on stage and developing stage presence: community theater, musical performance, and dance
Conscious Forgiveness: the Power to Change the World